Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Just Wanted To Say...

Thank you to everyone in my FNED 346 class, especially Professor Lesley Bogad, for everything you taught me this semester. I have learned so much about the changes in society, the rules and codes of power, privileges of race and ethnicity in general, how to improve teaching habits, etc. I am very thankful for you opening up my eyes to what is occurring in today's societies world wide. Everywhere I go I can end up relating an issue that we learned in class to the outside world. It just amazes me as to how I was so oblivious to certain matters that were occurring around me that I would have never even acknowledge without the information that was provided to me from this class. You have influenced me in more ways then one which in the end has caused for me to be a better person in general. Thank you again for everything and I can officially say that this was my favorite class this semester!

1 comment:

Dr. Lesley Bogad said...

Thanks, Pam! As you know, I really enjoyed this class, too. You all rock!

Great blogs. I can tell you put a lot of time into trying to make sense of these articles. Well done.

Have a great break!

LB :)